By Paul Lauricella – If you believe that a doctor or hospital has committed medical malpractice or hospital malpractice, the first thing you will need to do is obtain a copy of your medical record. Many clients worry that any … Continue reading
News & Articles Archive
- 08/26/2015: Technology to Decrease Train Accidents
- 08/21/2015: The Staggering Costs of Living with a Spinal Cord Injury
- 08/19/2015: What are Your Real Odds of Dying? Understanding the Risks of Personal Injury.
- 08/13/2015: Truck Driver Causes Multi-Car Crash in Pennsylvania
- 08/11/2015: Are Hands Free Devices Really Safer?
accident victims altered medical records amputee Amtrak train Archdiocese Auto Accident Attorney auto accident personal injury auto accidents auto law attorney automobile Automobile Insurance Policy breast cancer car accidents child molestation child sex abuse Clergy Abuse Delayed Diagnosis Discovery failure to diagnose failure to diagnose cancer fraternity hazing guilty hazing abuse hospital malpractice insurance legal advice auto liability Medical Injuries Medical Malpractice medical negligence million dollars misdiagnosis negligence Penn State abuse Pennsylvania law Pennsylvania sex abuse personal injury Priest Sexual Abuse Product Liability punitive damages Sandusky sexual abuse sexual assault surgery complications your lawyer