- LIVING IT Completely: Trial Lawyer Slade H. McLaughlin Does Nothing at Half Speed May 20, 2013
- The Legal Intelligencer: Philadelphia Jury Awards $20 Million to Amputee Mar 29, 2013
- $20 Million Verdict Set for Chesco Contractor Whose Leg Was Crushed by 10-Year-Old Boy Mar 29, 2013
- Claimants in Sandusky Case Could Number as High as 30 Feb 14, 2013
- Father Charles Engelhardt and Theacher Bernard Shero Convicted of Altar-Boy Abuse Feb 01, 2013
- Attorney: Victim In Priest Sex Abuse Case 'Relieved' Feb 01, 2013
- State lawmakers to try again with child sex abuse legislation Jan 24, 2013
- Health Study Report: 4,000 Surgery Errors Per Year Estimated in the United States Dec 21, 2012
- ABC News Video: Sandusky Victim 1 Steps Out of Shadows, Says Justice Took Too Long Oct 19, 2012
- Tainted Steroids Cause Meningitis. Oct 11, 2012
- VIDEO - Paul Lauricella Discusses Sandusky Sentencing Oct 09, 2012
- VIDEO - Slade McLaughlin Discusses Sandusky Sentencing Oct 09, 2012
- Common Birth Injuries Sep 27, 2012
- Personal Injury Explained Sep 19, 2012
- Sex Abuse Victim To Sue 2 Bishops With Philadelphia Ties Aug 25, 2012
- How to Deal with an Auto Accident Personal Injury Aug 22, 2012
- Finding the Right Sexual Abuse Attorney Aug 22, 2012
- Advice from Your Auto Accident Attorney: The Safest Cars for 2013 Aug 10, 2012
- Rory's Law: A Push for the Safety of Kids in the ER Aug 06, 2012
- A 3 to 6 Years Sentence - Monsignor William Lynn of the Philadelphia Archdiocese Jul 24, 2012
- $20 Million Verdict Set - Personal Injury Case Verdict for Chesco contractor whose leg was crushed by 10-year-old. Continue...
- $20 Million Jury Verdict - Medical negligence verdict secured on behalf of client as result of doctor and nurse medical negligence in a liposuction procedure. Listen to KYW News
- $16.25 Million Trial Settlement - Personal Injury Case Settlement secured in 2009 on behalf of a landfill worker who was run over by a bulldozer. “We settled that case following years of intense preparation, after more than two weeks of trial, and after successfully navigating the law which usually renders employers immune from damage claims brought by injured workers.”
- $7 Million Jury Verdict - Medical misdiagnosis verdict secured on behalf of a client whose wrist fracture went undiagnosed.
- Aaron Fisher, Sandusky Victim #1, Goes Public: Victims 'Had A Very Long Battle To See Justice Done'
Click Here to View Video
Conveniently located with offices in Center City Philadelphia and Mount Laurel, NJ, McLaughlin & Lauricella represent clients all throughout the Philadelphia, Main Line, and metropolitan area, including Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County, Bucks County, and south and central New Jersey.
If you need a personal injury attorney in the Philadelphia area, contact McLaughlin & Lauricella today.
Slade McLaughlin and Paul Lauricella are experienced experienced personal injury, medical malpractice & sexual abuse trial lawyers,, whose combined legal careers span over 60 years. Smart, principled, and hard working, Slade and Paul built their well-deserved reputations on their courtroom victories, not on television commercials. Between them, Paul and Slade have personally secured dozens of million dollar and multi-million dollar personal injury and medical negligence jury verdicts and settlements often in cases in which the defendants had made no offers to resolve the case. Slade and Paul spent more than four decades at The Beasley Firm in Philadelphia, where iconic, legendary trial attorney, James Beasley, Sr., mentored them in the decades prior to his death in 2004. Today, Paul and Slade bring their courtroom experience and knowledge of the law to McLaughlin & Lauricella, P.C. where they personally handle wrongful death, personal injury, sexual assault, and medical negligence lawsuits in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Philadelphia: Monsignor Lynn and Jerry Sandusky - Two Guilty Verdicts. The law firm of McLaughlin & Lauricella represents victims in both cases.
"These criminal verdicts, coincidentally rendered mere hours apart, do not end the sorry sagas that have implicated such venerable institutions as Penn State and the Philadelphia Archdiocese. Rather, they represent nothing more than the proverbial tip of the proverbial iceberg." - Paul A. Lauricella, Esq.
Read More - Continue